Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Lemonade

Camie is a secretary at our school and we all love her completely.

Her son is in my class and he is a redhead.  Camie and I swap redhead son stories.  There are a surprising amount of similarities with their personalities.  He is stubborn like Mark is stubborn but it is terrain I've visited before.

Besides administering compliments to us like it's her job, Camie is the go to for copy machine troubleshooting.  And when the copy machines are on the fritz (and they definitely have been lately) she takes those lemons and makes lemonade.  In the form of emails.

She sends us things like this:



At this point none of us mind if the copy machines work or not, as long as Camie keeps us updated.

(That's not actually true. We NEED those copy machines.)

We also need Camie.  The world needs people like her.  The copy machines are broken whether or not she entertains us.  I'm glad she chooses to make lemonade.


3 comments:

Olivia Cobian said...

This is wonderful! I love people!

Nyla said...

I needed good laugh. Please tell Camie I said "Thank you."

Nyla said...

I needed good laugh. Please tell Camie I said "Thank you."

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails