Pages

Friday, March 26, 2021

Grateful Friday

Things I'm grateful for:

Teacher Appreciation Week--I am feeling the love.

Liberty is coming home from her mission TODAY and we have a weekend of family get togethers planned.

Hyrum is going to the temple tomorrow and he invited us!  This will be our first time in the temple for over a year and I am ready!

We are going to dinner tomorrow with Nola and Dave.  That's also not happened for over a year.

I am listening to a really good book, The Dutch House, and it is read by Tom Hanks which is a delight.

Adam took my car out to fill up with gas after I was asleep.  He also figured out how to reset the oil change life gauge that was a mystery to me.

It's spring, which means intermittent wet snowstorms, sunny days, and determined daffodils.  It will be hot soon enough.  I'll enjoy this crazy town weather for a little while.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails