Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

My mom

Yesterday when I got home from work my mom and Olivia were here.  They are in the area this week while my mom is having treatments at the Huntsman Center.  Marianne was in town with my mom for a few days last week and Olivia this week and my dad is trading her tomorrow.  I'm glad I got in on a little bit of time spent together too.

We visited and laughed and told stories.  Adam brought us dinner from Porky's (Hawaiian pulled pork if you're ever in Lehi...).  

It was a lovely evening together but I think the best part of all was that I got to hug my mom for the first time in over a year.  She's been vaccinated now (and so have I) and she said, "I'm hugging now."

It made me cry a little.

I know.  Shocker.

1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

We enjoyed visiting with you so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails