Pages

Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Doldrums

I was going to move classrooms.  I was moving to Janelle's room, which is bigger and quieter (real walls!).  Now I'm not.  The principal asked me to stay put because the kindergarten rooms are shifting.

Now I'm spinning my wheels.

I have all these things to do before the end of school.  (Grades! Organize!)

Oh yeah, and teach.  

And I'm just tired and a little deflated about the not moving (although it is decidedly less work to not move).

The schedule is disrupted and the kids are a little antsy with the nice weather and school almost out.  My throat hurts every day from trying to get everyone's attention during our dance rehearsals outside.

There are 8 more days.

I think we can make it.  Probably.  I'm 90% sure.  If I could get my desk cleaned that would be an amazing first step.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

I'm cheering for you!

Olivia Cobian said...

Good luck with the last days of school!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails