Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

Look! Look! Look!

They came!

And I love them.

In the package there was also a magazine (and I love magazines) and there was a box of turtles chocolates (and I love turtles and so do my children which is proving problematic) and now I love Christie.

I'm left with three questions regarding these shoes:

1-Where am I going to wear them (besides everywhere, obviously)?

2-How am I going to give them away (especially considering my bad success at finding a match for perfume?)

3-And finally, am I a scrupulous enough person to even keep the Sisterhood going? I mean these are cute shoes.

Time will tell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's rude that the cute shoes are so little.

Olivia Cobian said...

I like your new look--your blog's new look that is. You're such a beauty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails