Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

Matchmaker

I love things that smell good. Smells really matter to me. I still remember the way my parents' bedroom smelled in our tiny trailer where we lived while my dad built our house. It was a good, clean and comforting smell.

I remember the smell of the carpet on the stairs of my grandparents' house that burned when I was 16.

The smell of baking bread transforms me to my mother's kitchen, the smell of marigolds reminds me of sunny days. Sagebrush smells like home and if Adam wears it, his Tommy Hilfiger cologne makes me feel swooney.

Smells! I love them!

Adam brought me two perfume bottles from Benefit (and I swear Benefit should be paying me for endorsing them...although maybe my small loyal readership doesn't merit too much of an endorsement fee...).

Anyway.

The perfume.

One of the bottles, makes my very heart sing. I love to wear it.

The other one is nice enough.

I was going to trade off but once perfume has made your heart sing, it's hard to go back.

So I found myself with an extra perfume bottle. I thought perhaps it would make someone else's heart sing and I would give it to that person. I would play matchmaker!

Well I can't find anyone who is in love with it.

I've only tried two people but that's about as many people as I have the attention span for.

SO, I decided to have the most bizarre blog giveaway in the history of blog giveaways. Since I lost steam going from house to house and seeing if it's a match, here's what you have to do if you want to play:

1) Go take this quiz.

2) Leave a comment telling me which scent you are:




The first person who gives me the result that I'm looking for, will be sent a bottle of perfume that hopefully will suit you right down to the ground.

If no one is interested in my little giveaway, one of my sisters will be getting the perfume for a birthday gift so there are no losers here!

I look forward to hearing from you.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

We took the quiz at the same time. We are both Lee Lee. You are great. You should come visit us. . .tomorrow.

Love,

Clarissa and Deseret

Susie and Jay Larson said...

Laugh with me Lee Lee (:

Jennifer said...

Laugh with me Lee Lee...

Anonymous said...

I'm Lee Lee. My girls predicted I would be Lee Lee. They said everyone was Lee Lee. I didn't want to be Lee Lee. I wanted to be different somehow but I had to be honest. Is Lee Lee honest? I was a little hurt that they didn't have balding special ed teacher as one of the choices for ideal man. Oh well. Marianne

Jennifer said...

I think it's fixed. I wanted to be someone different than Lee Lee too. I told Enoch I couldn't decide if he was a bad boy or a lawyer type. I went back and re-took the quiz the other way and it was still Lee Lee.

Clarissa Johnson said...

Lee Lee is the best though. Maybe if it's Lee Lee Thelma can split the perfume in to five parts for us. Would that work? I don't know.

Melanee said...

I am actually Sofia. Shock!

Olivia Cobian said...

I'm Lee Lee, but mostly I was "none of the above" with the questions. Thanks for the fun quiz.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails