Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The More I Have to Do, the More I Neglect It

I find that my favorite way to neglect tasks is to blog.

So here I go. Here's a story about a cute little boy:



He's the sharpshooter on the left.



He's about 7 or 8.

At least that was how old he was last time I checked.

Something happened while I wasn't looking because he took this pretty girl to the prom:



Turned into a builder (of igloos and concrete parking structures):



Then married the same gorgeous woman he took to the prom:



Then somehow, this picture showed up on my screen:



My baby brother, the one who's still about 7 or 8 (at least that's what I thought), with maybe the cutest baby in the world:

Cormac Ammon Dahl




Yes, I'm a bit of a proud aunt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a dear, dear blog and what a dear, dear brother.

Olivia Cobian said...

How do you have all these pictures from our growing up time?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails