Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

This Morning At Our House...

...I am wishing I had adequate words to describe the movie Where The Wild Things Are. Go. Please go. Just don't take your children.

...our kitchen is about 2/3 of the way clean after yesterday when I made cookies, Adam made chicken tikka masala, Talia and Emma made a chocolate cake, and this morning everyone had breakfast.

...my Wii fit age (based on my Wii bowling, tennis and baseball scores) is 53. 53! That stinks.

...Mark keeps wrapping his arms around my neck and nuzzling his face into mine and asking if he can have a piece of chocolate cake.

...it is rainy and windy and blessedly silent at the construction site.

...Emma is playing The Entertainer on the piano. Over and over. And loudly.

...Braeden is depressed because his Wii fit age is higher than mine. (HAH!)

...we need to start school and soon or I'll regret the late start all day.

...but first I'm going to go put some socks on.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails