Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm Hoping for the First Option

I've prepared a list for my substitute while I'm gone to Women's Conference.  The principal, handsome, strict and better at math (and many other things) than the teacher, will be stepping in.

I think after teaching our children for a few days he will either:

1)  fall on his knees at my feet and tell me that I'm amazing to teach them day in and day out.

2)  refuse to speak to me because I left him with such an onerous task.

3)  do a much better job than me...I'll come home to a tidy schoolroom with a stack of school work neatly corrected (although it was all right in the first place because he taught them so well).

I really hope that last one doesn't happen.

I'll be depressed for a month.


I'm taking The Compé (Braeden's name for my diminutive laptop...he's a Homestar Runner devotee) with me on my trip.  I might blog remotely.  I might not.  I might be too dizzy from being with my mom and sisters, being inspired from amazing classes and eating mint brownies to do anything else.

Congratulations to the Jorgensens on the arrival of their precious new baby girl, Inge Elise.  Born yesterday.  Every time I hold a newborn baby I'm struck by how tiny and ethereal they are.  



Welcome to the world Baby Girl!!!!

1 comment:

Whitney Shane said...

Congrats to the new parents!! Have fun at BYU!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails