Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Away in a Manger

Braeden and Mark made a nativity scene out of what else?  Lego.



I can't decide which is my favorite feature.

Is it the clone trooper angel?



The wise men and their gifts?

they look wise but none too friendly

Probably my favorite part is the gun toting shepherd.  Go ahead wolf.  Make my day.





Sorry about the blurry nature of all of these pictures. Remember how we need a new camera? Now we need a new dryer and when you live in a place where clotheslines have a certain no about them (rain much?), that trumps a camera. Rats.

3 comments:

Christie said...

My favorite is the wise man with the fuzzy cape. Awesome.

P.S. Got your card - it is darling. And, um, sorry to have addressed yours to the Dahl family. I'm such an idiot. :-)

Marianne said...

Too bad you good folks don't live in the greater Elko area and you could put that creation in the creche festival here. I'm sure it would be a hit!

lifeatthewhitehouse said...

That is AWESOME!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails