Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

How to Corral Jewelry



I think I saw this idea in a magazine.  It has made my life easier.

I am a dangly earring sort of girl.  Dangly earrings are quick to become tangly earrings so this solution worked very well for me.



I bought a grate sort of thing at Lowe's.  I'm not sure what it's original purpose was.

I put it in a frame with white paper behind it (I'm sure you could put some dapper scrapbook paper in and it would be lovely).

Most of my earrings just hook onto the grate but I have S-hooks for those that don't (and for bracelets).

the paper gets a little scratched up from the earrings...you can't really tell unless you're zoomed in like this though


My earrings are quick to find and not tangled.

And that makes me happy.

5 comments:

Donna said...

I've used a piece of blue plastic mesh, but I never thought of putting it in a frame! It gives a touch of class. Thanks

Lauren in GA said...

That is such a GREAT idea! I love the close up shot so I could see the S-hooks.

Suzanne said...

Love it! I will have to make myself one of those...and get myself some more jewelry. =)

Christie said...

That is the BEST idea. I have got to do something about my earrings and bracelets. They are a disaster. This looks doable. Love it.

Cares and Mimi said...

Clever girl! Love this - and it's totally darling!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails