Pages

Friday, November 14, 2014

Quick question

Are you tired of any of this?

1)  Adam going on business trips.

2) Something breaking around here while he's gone.

3) Ammon getting my distress calls--complete with crying.

4) Me singing my baby brother's praises here on my blog because I don't think I could live in Utah without him.

Ammon may be wondering if he can live in Utah with me and all the hassles I create...

I sure love that kid though.  He is a wonderful brother (and Melanee is a wonderful sister-in-law to not begrudge me taking away their family time when I need repairs).  I think their goodness should be documented on the internet.

He said, "Why didn't you call me earlier?" in a sort of chiding tone.  I don't know.  I try to do it without calling 1-800-Ammon.

But who am I kidding?  I need him.   

(And dinner WILL BE our treat on Saturday night, Ammon.  That needs to be documented on the internet too.  If it's on the internet, it's true.  We all know that.)

1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

Where are we eating Saturday night? What time should I be there? I'm so glad it's your treat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails