Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2014

5 reasons I love this picture


1. Cormac and Azure.  They are unreasonably cute, aren't they?  And they call our house Aunt Thelma's house.  And when Azure wants me to hold her, she says, "I want to hold you."

2. Cormac's head is resting on Mark's shoulder.

3. Those cute little feet...and Mark's ridiculously big feet.

4. Mark was sharing something he loved with his cousins.  He would laugh and they would look at him and not really know why he was laughing, but then they would laugh too.

5.  I am dazzled by Mark's fashion sense.  Dazzled.  You've got to admire someone who is not afraid to mix patterns.

3 comments:

Mark Dahl said...

I love the photo too. We're blessed to have such great grandchildren.--your mom

Jennifer said...

Great picture!

Jennifer said...

Luke just saw this picture and said, "When do WE get to go to Thelma's house?"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails