Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Sigh

Futility

I have an ever lengthening list of books I want to read that are not at the Pleasant Grove Library.  I keep adding to the list.

In a corner of the closet in the school room, there is a pile of unfinished projects.  I keep pinning new things I want to try on pinterest.

Parental Paradoxes

You start out parenthood doing everything for your kids.  You spend your life trying to get them to be independent and then you wish you were still in charge of everything.  So it would get done.  Well.

Another paradox?  I wanted Braeden to get a job and now that he has one, the whole time he is at work, I wish he were home instead.

I Have Weird Kids

Last night, Braeden was at work and Adam and Emma and Mark and I were playing a new card game Emma taught us and eating brownies.  (It is irrelevant to the story, but I won.  Just in case you were wondering.)  Mark started calling me a Wookie.  As in, "Don't make the Wookie mad, or you won't get a brownie."

"Why are you calling me a Wookie?"

He never said.  But he kept doing it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails