Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Inventory

I have:

...sisters that get really mad when they perceive that I've been mistreated.  They both want to saddle up and come to my rescue.  Marianne wants to give everyone a talking to and Olivia just wants to smack someone.  I love those girls.

...a throat that's so sore I think I have sharp knives in my throat.

...trees with blossoms on them.

...a new plant.  I asked Adam to tell me when I have crossed the line and have too many plants.  He said a crazy houseplant lady is better than a crazy cat lady.

...an ice maker that has stopped working.  An ice maker isn't a necessity in the world but now I resent the space it is taking up.

...the best husband in the world.

...a green shirt.  (It is St. Patrick's Day.)

...stellar friends.  The fact that they live too far away doesn't come close to diminishing their shine.

...a yard with spring upon it which means yard work, which means I'd better get busy.

...a lot of laundry. (See above.)




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails