Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Spring-ish

unrelated to the post, but what a pretty world...

I am praying for rain and snow, which is familiar.  I grew up in the desert and I grew up with prayers for rain and snow being part of my life.  It's not anything against the mild sunshine-y days we've been gifted with, it's wanting water this summer. (Happily, we have been getting a little snow lately.)

Anyway, I'm praying for snow but ushered spring into my house all the same.


There ended up being a lot of birds around here, which wasn't intentional.  I just gathered up things I like.

See the little pink bird nestled in the rocks of the fireplace?  She has a little blue friend and used to have a little green friend.  I climbed up on the hearth (multiple times) to arrange things and accidentally knocked down the little green bird.  Turns out he couldn't fly.  It was a sad time.
I guess I like birds.

And glass bottles and pretty pillows:


And elephants.


Maybe elephants aren't immediately associated with spring, but I like elephants.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails