Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Driving by heaven

When Braeden was about three, we were driving somewhere and he asked if we could go to heaven.  I told him no.  He said, "We don't have to go in, can we just drive by?"

Tuesday night we went to the temple with Braeden.  Being there with family, feeling all their love and support, was one of the most wonderful times in my life. (It's possible I cried.)

Braeden and Adam weren't there yet but Marianne and Robert had to leave so we took a picture.

I know everyone isn't looking at the camera but this is my favorite one.  It shows a bit of the pure joy that was lingering around.

 Perhaps we didn't go to heaven, but it certainly felt like we at least drove by.










1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

I'm glad we got to drive by with you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails