Pages

Friday, August 14, 2015

Lagoon

Olivia and Edgar were going to go to Lagoon on Wednesday.  Then Braeden wanted to go too.  Then I thought we could all go...and Geri and Raelyn too since they were here visiting.  I went to Lagoon when I was a kid and it was always fun.

Then Ammon and Melanee said they were planning to go Friday so they switched their plans and went Wednesday too.  A big party!

Tuesday night when we were discussing plans, Enoch said that as far as his kids know, Lagoon is closed.  Whenever they drive by and the kids ask about it, he says, "Yeah, I think it's closed..."

We loaded up with sunscreen and water bottles and hit In N Out Burgers for sustenance along the way and arrived at Lagoon!

(I didn't take any pictures but Geri shared some with me.)

One of our first (and one of my only) rides was the Rattlesnake Rapids.  It's a lot like the Grizzly River Run at Disneyland.

Here are Geri and Melanee (Melanee is a trooper and looks way cuter than someone as pregnant as she is should be allowed to look):


And Ammon, Cormac and Me:


Looks like we were having a pretty serious discussion about something.  Probably nuclear physics.

Here are Braeden and Azure. 


We all look so dry and unsuspecting.

And then this happened:



Poor Azure.  Braeden was doing his best to shield her.


We got a little wet...

The older kids and Uncle Ammon went on the wild rides until Ammon got sick and had to lie down in the shade.  He groaned that Braeden was a bad influence on him.

Here's Raelyn and Braeden.  It looks like Braeden is trying to dissuade the paparazzi.


Raelyn and Mark embarking on some adventures:



(Emma was there too, just not pictured.)

Adam asked me how I liked it and I told him I hadn't left anything there.

Don't think I need to go back.

I'm not very much fun.  I don't like wild rides and that is mostly what is at Lagoon unless you are a little kid.

The kids had fun though.  I was glad to watch them and happy to be able to take them.  It's a good thing we had the chance.  Especially since from now on, I think I have to agree with Enoch on this one.  "I think it's closed...." 

1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

If there is a next time, I was thinking we should just pay by the ride. I think you can do that and it would have saved us (especially you) a bundle! I'm glad we were there together!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails