Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Not my email

I can't decide if I feel guilty about this or I helped Eithne dodge a dental bullet:

First there were the reminders:


You've got to hand it to Huntington Pediatric Dental Group/Dr. Stephanie for their persistance:




Aaaaaand I'm guessing she missed the appointment.  (That's what happens when you don't get the reminders.)  Did that dissuade Huntington Pediatric Dental Group?  No it did not. 


Because Eithne's dental health is important to them.



Huntington Pediatric Dental Group:  Do you maybe have a phone number for Eithne?  That may be the best way to reach her.

*****

I get lots of Facebook notifications for different Thelmas. 

I was intrigued by this one because of the profile picture.


Here's the close up.


My only response to that is:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails