Pages

Monday, September 12, 2016

weekend list

1- Mark and I went to the Hale Theater on Friday night and watched See How They Run.  It was funny.  And I particularly liked the cute girl working behind the counter at the concession stand (she's the one who scored us the free tickets).  I bought Mark a $2 package of Skittles (Skittles!  Bleck!) just so I could say hi to Miss Emma.

2- We saw an ad during the BYU football game for $.50 Frosties at Wendy's.  Shut up and take my money!  We went during half time.

3- The BYU game went down to the wire and they sadly lost in the end. At least I got a Frosty out of the deal.

4- Adam and Mark mowed a mölkky pitch on the lawn.  Mölkky is a Finnish lawn game that Megan gave us.  It's fun.  It works best with extra short grass.

5- We played mölkky and I won.

6- What can I say?  I'm an athlete....

7- Not really, I think I was sort of lucky.

8- On Saturday we went to a baptism for a girl in our ward.

9- The whole time I thought of Braeden who was at Stella's baptism.

10- I went to 6 hours of church on Sunday.

11- It was the kind of Sunday where you wear comfortable shoes.

12- And put up flags with the young women at 6:30 in the morning.  (For September 11)

13- Watching things about September 11 still makes me cry.  Since it happened before Mark was born it feels like ancient history to him.  "Do you remember that?" he asked.  Yes. 

14- I vowed to take the seven girls who showed up to help with flags to Sodalicious later this week.

15- It's nice to know a person's currency.  YW of the Grove Creek 6th Ward live and die by Sodalicious.  

16- Sunday afternoon I wore this shirt.



17.  The Seahawks game went down to the wire and they won in the end.








2 comments:

Megan said...

I'm so happy you won the lawn game!!! That makes me happy. So does your shirt. I feel bad for BYU 6 years in a row is too long. I still cheer for Utah against BYU though. Someone has to represent for dad.

Olivia Cobian said...

You are so cute and so skinny!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails