Pages

Friday, May 5, 2017

Grateful Friday

I love Women's Conference at BYU.  I went yesterday (after a predawn airport run) and will go again today. 

I love the lift to my soul.

I love the great and insightful sessions.

I love knowing how to evade most of the crowds (service learning rooms for the win).

I love spending time with my mom, sisters, nieces, and cousins (Hannah and Britta).

I love BYU and Provo and spring.

Last night after dinner we all convened at our house to visit and release trapped emotions (if we had any) and to take personality tests.  It turns out we all have personalities.

There's just something magical about being with women you've known your entire life (or in the case of the nieces, their entire lives).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails