Pages

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Singin In the Rain!

I loved the show Mark was in last weekend.  So did he!  I love seeing my children enjoy good opportunities.

Friday night my parents and Liliana and Carolina came to the show.  I got a picture of him with my mom but not with anyone else.


I did however eat part of Lili's and Lina's milkshakes.  I'm not sure that's relevant but just to let you know, I was glad they were there.

Here's a picture of Mark with his good friend who came to watch him.


Friends are worth a lot.

Here are some of my favorite shots of him dancing and singing:

He's the one with suspenders in most of the pictures. 

Geri came Friday too and was here for the weekend.



I am grateful for supportive family, time together and seeing my children happy.  I like drama kids.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails