Pages

Friday, March 25, 2022

Grateful Friday

I'm grateful for my good friends that showed me love so well on my birthday.

I'm grateful for my family (parents, siblings, Adam's family, my grandma) who, in addition to showing me birthday love and regular love, have showered love and concern on our new granddaughter.  It feels like an enormous web I'm happy to be enmeshed in.

I'm grateful for my children.  It is such an ongoing honor to be their mother.

I'm grateful for Adam, my fellow birthday kid, my fellow empty nester, my fellow new grandparent, the person who has to also decide what is for dinner.  Everything is better with Adam.  Everything.

I'm grateful for this little cherub.  I love everything about this picture including, but not limited to, the pig standing as sentinel.



 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails