Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2022

These are the days...

...of loving the Old Testament.  I really am.  The "Follow Him" podcast is great and really enhances my study.  I noticed something when I was reading:  In Genesis 33:10, when Jacob and Esau meet and Esau forgives Jacob, Jacob said to see Esau’s face was to see the face of God and it reminded me of the lyric from Les Mis:  to love another person is to see the face of God. 

I love that.

...of waiting for a baby.  Anna's due date has come and gone.  Good thing I'm SO good at being patient.  Ha ha.

...of figuring out flooring.  I have never spent so much time and energy on flooring.  I've looked at a lot of samples in a lot of stores and I think I have it figured out.  Subject to change.

...of loving teaching children.  I love third graders.  I love the first and second graders that pass me in the hall and know me by name and smile up at me, secure in their place in the school as beloved children.  I love working with my bright and cheerful niece Ruby.  We join each other for google meets and she indulges me in sort of boring and nonsensical routines that actually help.  I love seeing her and getting to know her better.

...of deepening my connections.  I am enjoying my emotional resilience class.  Get a handful of women together to talk about emotional resilience and you can get pretty real pretty fast.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails