Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Springing forward

I was a little draggy yesterday.  The time changing always throws me off.  Also it takes me some time to reset all the clocks...

People who have a clock wall deserve what happens to them.

I have a wall of clocks but I obviously don't look at some of them to see what time it is because two of the clocks were completely dead and on the wrong time and I didn't even know it.

It was dark and felt too early when I left for school, but I did love how early and warm and sunny it felt when I left school for the day.  Yesterday was a teacher work day and work I did.  I kept my head down all day and churned through some filing and LETRS training and organizing and lesson planning.  I didn't do everything on my very optimistic list, but I did a lot of it.  

Now that I had a teacher work day, I need a church work day and a house work day (maybe a few of those).  How about a reading work day?  

There's never a shortage of things to do.

I'm happy for daylight to do it in!


1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

"Never a shortage of things to do ..." Amen to that, Sister!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails