Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Mark

Because I know full well that kids have a way of growing up and leaving, I value my morning walks with Mark, even though he is cheeky.  We were walking along and a truck came up behind us, I said, "We'd better move over or be mowed down in our prime." (I like to speak dramatically.)

Mark said, "Well, one of us would be."

**
*

I wanted to check I knew how to use my phone as a wifi hot spot so I told Mark I needed tech support.

He said:

Call one of the people who works for dad.  Have them walk out of their office and yell, "Adam, your wife is on the phone."

He will say, "Tell her I'm not here."

You will say, "I heard that!"

He will say, "Rats."  Or maybe he'd say, "Drat."

(I've never heard Adam say either rats or drat.)

I said, "Or maybe you could just answer my question, Mark."

He said, "Oh.  OK."

I just didn't want you think life with Mark is boring.

1 comment:

Olivia said...

Ruben says very similar things! Is it because he wears Mark's hand-me-downs?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails