Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2019

Some of my favorites

We got the pictures from the temple back from the photographer.  (She took some reception ones too, but I haven't seen those yet.)

Here are some of my favorites:

The new Mr. and Mrs.



I love how many of my beautiful nieces are in this shot.

Carolina, Lili, Desi (and I think that's Liberty behind her) and Savannah

The WHOLE group at the temple:


The grandparents (including Stella as an honorary Grandma):

Anna's Grandma Carlson, Grandma Geri, my parents, Anna and Braeden, my Grandma Jaynes and Stella
 All our family at the temple:

back row: Whitney,Talia, Megan, Scott, Jackson, Desi, Savannah, Marianne, Carolina, Robert, Liliana, Liberty, Edgar, Olivia, Jennifer and Boston, Melanee and Ammon
front row:  Geri, Raelyn, Adam, me, Anna, Braeden, Mark, Emma, Grandma Dahl, Grandpa Dahl, Grandma Jaynes, Stella, Marcon and Ruben
the littles in the front: Azure, Omar, Cormac, Ammon and Lucette 

 I love this picture.  Owen was holding the veil for Anna and gave it a try.


Anna's parents:


Stella and the happy couple:


The boys and their socks:


My dearest people on the planet:


My favorite picture of all.  So lovely.


Two weeks later I feel all recovered from the action and grateful for the wonderful addition to our family.

1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

These pictures make me teary!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails