Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Things delighting me

I've seen a few of my favorite students in the past few days.  I told one of them, "I know you're an artist but will you sing for me in music class?" and he started singing quietly.

Also, he's super naughty and will probably cause problems in music class but I love that kid.

**
*

Janet and I had a big and long overdue catchup phone conversation.  2 hours and 45 minutes.  You read that right.

**
*

At our back to school faculty BBQ, the special ed teacher who embodies Christ-like love said a blessing on the food.  I love living in Utah where you have a blessing on the food at the back to school faculty BBQ.

**
*

We saw the happy couple last night!  We have had very small communication in the last week and it was great to see them and hug them.  I'm looking forward to seeing more of them in Virginia!

**
*

I finished my display cases.  It was not a delightful process but I'm delighted they are done.

1 comment:

Mark Dahl said...

How about photos of the display cases. We'd like to see them.

Your mom

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails