Pages

Friday, December 2, 2022

Grateful Friday

This has been a sort of tough week.  I went to the chiropractor twice and the dentist twice if that doesn't just sum it up.

I have sick students and sad students and struggling students.

I have very kind students.  We got a new girl this week and they were kind.  When I asked a few girls if she could eat lunch with them, they said, "Yes!" They were enthusiastic too.  

I am tired and my house still isn't completely decorated for Christmas which is kind of killing me as a pre-crastinator.

Still.

I'm grateful for the way the city lights twinkle on frosty mornings.  

I'm grateful for our Nevada house and the spectacular neighbors who help us at every turn.

I'm grateful we get to spend Christmas with all our kids (and granddaughter!).

I'm grateful Adam reads to me every night.  It is cozy to be read to.

I'm grateful for the Christmas decorations I do have up, because they are cheering.

I'm grateful for the weekend (I'll get it all the way decorated!).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails