Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2022

The coronation that wasn't

Yesterday I had an appointment at 5:30 PM, to get my permanent crown.  My coronation, as Adam called it.  My dentist is close to the school, so I took the opportunity to just stay there and work on all the things.  There are always things to do.  

I went to the dentist.

They yanked off the temporary crown.  Which kinda hurt.  

They stuck on the new crown.  It didn't fit.

They yanked it off.

They glued the temporary one back on.  

I have to go back today.

There's a reason nobody likes going to the dentist.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry! Not to brag about my divine teeth, but I like going to the dentist. My mouth feels so lovely after a cleaning!

Anonymous said...

I seenI show up as anonymous, but I bet you know who I am!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails