Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2026

Lorax taking a few days off

 Marianne said I deserve it because when we were growing up, she was always the spokesman and was the  one who got in trouble with our parents if she argued with them.  I stood by and let her.

I guess I am the eldest daughter at school.  The young fresh faced teachers tell me their woes and I take them to the office.  Yesterday a timid 6th grade teacher said she would go with me, because she had the same question, but she shrunk behind me and back into the main office when the time came.  Morale is kind of low among the teachers because of all the nonsense that is getting in our way.  

I know enough to know that every job has some degree of nonsense. I will keep being the Lorax and speaking for the trees, but the trees are going to be on their own for a few days.  I have my immunotherapy today, so I will be down and out.  Just tired though, so that is better than sick.

Adam flew home last night to be with me and I am grateful he is here.  I plan to work on my photo project and read my book and do some family history.  It isn't terrible.  It isn't great; I'd rather be at school, but it isn't terrible.

No comments: