Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

And now...for the pictures

I know I already linked to a lot of these pictures via Adam's blog and I know that I probably won't have any friends or blog readers after I do this, but since my blog serves as my journal/scrapbook for our family, I wanted to put some of my favorite photos from the trip.

Then I promise I'll shut up about Disneyland.

I'll try.

Day One

Finding out we're flying:


One of the many pictures of wings that Mark took:



On the plane:



The Friendliest Man In America, who was happy to be seated in the midst of our family:


At the beach:




It was not warm enough for them to be doing this!

1 comment:

Clarissa Johnson said...

Marianne again---I'm not too bright. Did the friendliest man in America know you were taking his picture? That's hilarious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails