Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

See This Ammon?

I may have once or twice grumbled the teeniest bit about the weather around here. (who me?) By doing so, I sort of shot myself in the foot.

When it came time for me to convince my brother and his wife to move here (because everyone else is in Nevada and how fair is that?), he laughed at me in his Ammon way.

Following is my photo essay: Seattle's Splendid Weather.

I'm hoping to undo some of the damage.







my three: notice Emma at water's edge...that's the best place to start looking for her if you need her

checking out Mark's spoils




And to prove the above pictures were not an isolated incident, here's from a different day:


So, Ammon? I'm waiting...

1 comment:

Ammon said...

Let us know when you're going to have another day like that and we'll see what we can do. Thanks for the heads up.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails