Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Oh My

All I can say is Oh. And then My.

What a day.

Today:

I found out that the harrowing time of swim team (7:30 a.m.) is going to be changed to 7:00 a.m. Even more harrowing.

Mark with his big excited brown eyes (oh those brown eyes!) told me that tomorrow is Parent Participation Day and he wants me to get in the pool with him. Me. In a swimsuit. In public. Early on a chilly morning.

I don't want to talk about it.

I had to take Braeden to get two teeth pulled at the dentist. Any day that includes a dentist is not going to be a good one.

I found out that we'd accidentally paid two months worth of mortgage payments each month for two months. (Does that make sense?) I had to iron that out on the phone.

It's still not ironed out.

While I was visiting teaching (Visiting teaching! Shouldn't there be a Sisters in Zion Clause that calamities can't happen at home while you're visiting teaching? Maybe going on the last day of the month voids the clause.) Mark took a "bubble bath" with nearly the entire contents of Emma's (expensive!) clarifying shampoo.

It's nearly 8:00 and Adam's not home from work yet.

And I miss him.

Maybe tomorrow will be a better--albeit early--day.

Maybe.

1 comment:

Melanee said...

I remember doing swim team at 7:00 in the morning. Being the one participating is one thing, being the mom on the sidelines would be entirely different for me. I admire your dedication. I also understand your missing your husband. Ammon started work this morning at 4:00 am and didn't make it home until 5:00. By the time he got home he was so tired that I basically had to just kiss him goodnight. I can't wait until the 2:00 am days start coming here this month. Maybe I'll come hang out at the pool with your guys.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails