Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

My Strange Request

I just got off the phone with my cousin Harvey.

I asked him for a picture of him with his autograph to give to my brother-in-law for Christmas.

I said, "Is that a strange request?"

He said, "Well, maybe out of context it would be."

In context, my cousin Harvey is a football player for the Atlanta Falcons and one of the meanest players in the NFL which I think sort of endears him to my brother-in-law.



(He's number 73...I guess he does look a little mean there.)


In person, Harvey is one of the nicest people you'll meet.




And one of the biggest.

He agreed to send me an autographed picture and I was willing to reciprocate if he wanted a picture of me complete with MY autograph.

He didn't ask for a picture of me.

I'm about 99% sure that was an oversight on his part.

He'll probably call back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thelma!!!! I just found your blog. I didn't know you blogged. And now I'm captivated and I'll be stuck on the computer for another hour...you crack me up!!!

I want your autograph!

Good to have found you this way...makes me miss my
family, but I love to see all the pictures and read about babies...Ruby! I love that. See, I wouldn't have known had I not found your blog. I'm out of the Dahl circle of information! Must check in more often.

Your cousin,

Rebekah Dahl

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails