Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Why I Love It




Remember last week when I said we might go to the zoo?

We went to the hospital instead and got a CT scan for Braeden which is almost as much fun.

But not quite.

Lest you worry, it looks like all is well (and I already logged enough worry time in for both of us).

Today we're heading north.  Adam took the day off work and with passports in hand we're going to Vancouver, B.C.  We're going to the Vancouver Aquarium (which always makes me happy).  We'll stop off somewhere to buy Season 6 of Corner Gas.  (It's a Canadian TV show that we love.  We own seasons 1-5 but you have to get them in Canada, eh?)

We'll also get Adam's brother Scott some ketchup potato chips which we've only ever seen in Canada.  They're as nasty as they sound.  He likes them and we get them for him every time we go to Canada.  Once I asked Adam, "Do you think he really likes them or is he just nice about it when we keep bringing him some?"  (Kind of like I believed for years Milky Way was Adam's favorite candy bar and it wasn't.)

Adam said, "He really likes them."

Like it or not.  We'll get him chips.

Because while we don't like the chips, we do like Scott.


1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

I'm sorry we aren't there with you to get lost and cause hours of wait time for you. Say hi to the ducks for me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails