Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Brothers and Sisters


 If this looks like a-family-reunion-in-Nevada it's because it's from last summer.  Ammon's asleep right now so I had to dig into my "archives" so you could see his handsome mug.

My little (6-and-a-half-foot-tall) brother is 10 years younger than me.

I raised him.  (and by that I mean that I gave my opinion on things and played with him when he was cute and happy and left the room when he wasn't)

So I think I'm entitled to certain things.

Like showing his wife pictures of him as a naked one year old looking cute and (dangerously skinny) in a bathtub. 

Also, I'm entitled to mock him when he's playing on the Wii. 

Because I'm the sister.

Because he's the brother, he's going to rip out the carpet in our master bathroom (who puts carpet in a bathroom?  in the Pacific Northwest? where nothing is ever truly dry?) and install tile.

Maybe I got the better deal in the whole brother/sister relationship.

I raised him pretty well.

1 comment:

Coralee Dahl said...

Yes you did Thelma. Thank you for raising Ammon so well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails