Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Happily With Guests

I love having house guests.  We've had a good day.

This morning after a little bit of playing with Cormac, he and his mother napped and we had school (to the chagrin of the children).  After lunch and Costco, Melanee and I did yoga (and she didn't even laugh at me) and we went to Mukilteo beach. 

The boys climbed.



Emma read.



And I took pictures of Cormac and Melanee.





It was a lovely way to spend the day.

After our working men came home, we tried to go to the Tin Fish which had the audacity to be closed on a Monday. Instead, we drowned our sorrows at a Mexican restaurant (which isn't a bad way to go) and home for ice cream.

And this I know:

Cormac


He lives up to his billing.

1 comment:

Clarissa Johnson said...

That sounds fun. I wish I was there! Have fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails