Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

What I Don't Like About My Nieces and Nephews

They live too far away.

I miss out on their birthdays, milestones and growing taller.  I don't get to be a part of their daily lives.

And I'm tired of it.

What makes me exquisitely happy is that this charming little man, Cormac, is coming to visit me in a few days:



Can you believe those eyelashes?

(He didn't inherit them from me.)

I have a box of soft chewy toys all ready for Cormac.  I intend to play with him and cuddle him and stare into those brown brown eyes.

(If any of my other nieces or nephews want to follow Cormac's stellar example, I have lots of boxes of toys.)

Although I haven't even met Cormac yet, I already know I love him. 

(For one thing, he's bringing his parents with him.)

4 comments:

Clarissa Johnson said...

I wish I could be there. You should come visit us.

Melanee said...

And Cormac hasn't stopped talking about getting to meet you and your family. We just had to bring him. What choice did we have. He was so excited to meet you.

Emma said...

.I can't wait for Ammon, Melanee, and Cormac to come!

Deseret said...

I would LOVE to come visit you!!!! And I don't eavan need a box of toys!!! and guss what to make things eavan better I'll even bring My family along! (You've just got to convince them to come!) And if you do I migt eavan get out of getting my tocols out on thursday!!!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails