Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

May I suggest

There are some recipes that are quick and easy to prepare.

There are some recipes that are something you can get ready in minutes when you are squeezing dinner in with superhuman strength.

There are some recipes that everyone in your family loves and is excited when they find out what's for dinner.

There are some recipes that are all three.

(I love those recipes.)

This is incredibly simple.  It is found here.  (I provide the link because as Jill...and Janet... can attest, my transference of recipes can be a little dodgy.)

I don't think even I can mess this up though.

Put a pork roast or pork tenderloin (about 2 1/2 pounds) in your slow cooker along with 1 cup of water.  Cook on high for 3 hours or low for 5 hours.  Remove the pork from the slow cooker and shred it with forks.  (The tenderloin is easier to shred but usually costs more so find it on sale.)  Add barbecue sauce--Sweet Baby Ray's.  Is there any other kind?  I just keep adding and mixing it until I think it's enough.  But I'm really exact like that.  Then I mix up a packaged cole slaw mix.  (You can make your own if you want.  I applaud you.)  Serve on toasted buns.

And be happy, because it is good stuff.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails