Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Do you want to be funky fresh like the other kids?

Each of my children has friends that are just right for them.  It's amazing and wonderful and serendipitous to me that they found friends that truly get them and that are just what they need.

Sometimes I look at them and think:  I'm so glad you found each other.

(Because my kids are a little quirky.)

It's incredible to me that in a high school of 1600 kids, Braeden has found other kids that like to discuss and debate politics and world religions.  This is a boy that gets up a little early every morning to watch the BBC in the 5:00 hour.  He's not normal.  But he's found friends that are like him.

For Braeden's health class, they had to do a project to demonstrate what they'd learned.  It could be anything they wanted except a power point presentation.  Two of his like minded friends joined up with Braeden and they created the following video.

I wasn't sure if anyone else would find it as funny as I do.  (The quirky kids came from somewhere.)  It makes me laugh though.  And it makes me happy that Braeden has friends like this:

5 comments:

Marianne said...

That was funny. I'm not sure what they learned that they are demonstrating.

Thelma said...

It was the F.I.T.T. acronym. It's not terribly obvious. Braeden said he didn't think they'd get full credit because they didn't really do the assignment that well but they made everyone in class laugh and that is more important in his book.

The kid has his priorities.

Olivia Cobian said...

You gotta love T-Bizzle!

Stephanie L Johnson said...

It is funny and full of informative information. Don't wanna be a nerd do ya?

Whitney said...

That is the best video I have ever seen!! I am glad to see the fur coat made it into the video.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails