Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Pictures I love

We are home.

And I am tired.

While I am doing laundry and restocking the kitchen and exciting things like that, here are some random pictures--some stolen from Olivia--for you to enjoy. (Hey, she invited me to view her album.  What did she expect me to do, not steal her pictures?)

I love these pictures...

...because my son is super shy, especially when he's singing an Elvis song.


...because I love my mom and dad.


...because Ammon is looking at Melanee with adoration and that makes me happy.


...because seeing a huge uncle put tiny socks on a little niece warms my heart.


...because like father like son. (Tabor had gone home by then or he would have been sacked out right between them--assuming there was room for all their legs.)


...because Nevada is the land of the setting sun.



...because it's good to have entertainment when your mom is busy catching up with her cousins.




...because grandpas are the best.


...because all the brothers-in-law wore red and all the sisters-in-law wore purple and we did not plan that.


...because not only are my eyes open in these pictures (an accomplishment), I'm holding adorable children.  Both children look worried.  I promise, they loved me.  Maybe?


...because I have found the kind of vacuum Mark likes to use.


The end.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

I just got caught up on your blog. I loved all of it. Your writing and pictures always make me feel warm and fuzzy. Also, thanks for cleaning my house. I know it wasn't that clean when I left it.

Olivia Cobian said...

Great pictures! Wherever did you steal them?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails