Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

You win some, you lose some

Last night was a Win Some sort of night.

Remember the pinewood derby when Mark lost. Every. Single. Race?

The rain gutter regatta happened last night.  He won every single race.  He carved a bar of soap, removed the mast and sail because it was too top heavy and blew his little heart out.

That's me in the back in pink.  Adam pointed out that I wasn't watching.  I was telling a little boy not to throw a paper in a bucket of water.  So I was doing my good deed for the day.  I'm only one woman.





It's what we've always suspected, the kid has a healthy set of lungs.  (He's also the only one that tucks his cub scout shirt tightly into his running pants.  He refuses to wear jeans.  Who am I to question his fashion sense?)

2 comments:

Olivia Cobian said...

Great job, Mark! It looks like it was even a sunny day for you folks!

Marianne said...

Congratulations Mark!! You're a star. Love, your favorite aunt (don't tell the others!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails