Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

The upside of clutter

The other night, our older kids came home, you know...late.  I (naturally) thought they should want nothing more than to talk to their mama and they were engrossed in a conversation with each other.

About the scriptures.

It was 10:00 at night and they hadn't been home since dawn and they were discussing a scripture and not talking to me.

(The nerve of some children.)

One of the things about these children (and me too, who am I kidding?) is that they (we) are kind of clutter bugs.  We leave stuff around.  I'm in a constant struggle to wrangle it all and keep it somewhat contained.

The upside of children that clutter is finding the notes they write to each other.  This was in the school room:

I'm glad she signed her full name.  You wouldn't believe all the Emmas we have around here and it gets confusing.
I love finding their notes.

I love these kids.

I love their relationship.

I love that they're mine.


2 comments:

Marianne said...

That's pretty good handwriting for in the dark! Break a leg Braeden!

Olivia Cobian said...

So sweet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails