Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Sunshine

Oh it is glorious around here.  If I was a truly good blogger and better at photography and things like that, I may post a picture of how glorious it is.

Because it would knock your socks off.

(But you wouldn't be wearing socks because it is sandal weather.)

I know it won't last.  We all know it won't last.  Spring in Seattle breaks your heart.  You have wonderful sunshine and you bust out your t-shirts and sandals and then the rain returns.

And stays until the 4th of July.

But for now.

Wow.

I love the blue blue sky.  I love the warm warm sun.  It's all divine.

The best part?

The Cat Walker.

For the past two days when I have been driving (at different times of day), I have seen him.  He's an otherwise unremarkable man, wearing shorts and a tank top.  He pushes a stroller.  There's a cat in the stroller.  It leaves me with unanswered questions but it also makes me really, really happy.

Because quirky unexplained things are delightful.

1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

I want you to talk to the cat walker and report back to me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails