Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Good old summertime

I don't have a lot to say this morning but I am too afraid of incurring the wrath of Desi if I don't blog.  (She got rather disgusted with me when I was at camp and not blogging.  Then she found out I was at camp and all was forgiven.  Then she gave me a hot tip on where to shop for a dress so I still and always have thought Desi is awesome-sauce.)

Anyway.

We've embraced summer full tilt around here.  The fridge is full of fresh fruit, we had corn on the cob last night, and Braeden smells like chlorine and sunscreen.

He got a job teaching swim lessons in the morning to supplement his insurance job. 

Another really happy summer thing is that Stephanie is here.  Her daughter is at basketball camp at BYU.  We have shopped a little (hence the need for a hot tip from Desi of where to buy a dress ).  Last night we sat on the deck and watched the sunset and then the lightening (and then I went inside because I am afraid of lightening.)  We played cards. We have chatted.  We took a walk this morning and then fruit smoothies on the deck. 

It's nice.  It's relaxing.  It's summer.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails