Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Adept with an allen wrench

First, I should note that a complaint was registered when Braeden read my last blog post.  For one thing, he is pretty much convinced he should be my favorite.  For another thing, he thought he had to clean up more of Mark's toddler messes than I did.

Yeah, that probably is(n't) true, Braeden.

Since Mark had more room in his bedroom, we stopped at IKEA for a new chair.  Adam and I bought a similar one several months ago.

Mark had an easier time assembling it than we did.  Give that kid instructions and parts and tools and he goes to town.


He spins an allen wrench like it's his job.


We may never get him out of his new chair.


I told him I am not getting him a mini fridge, otherwise he'll never leave his room.


Did I tell you?  Mark is finally, completely a reader.  It was a lot slower in coming for him than his siblings.   He has lots of other pulls on his time...there's the Legos, the money making schemes, Minecraft, the trampoline.  It makes me happy when I find him reading though.

In other Mark related news, Emma refuses to believe it, but he is passing her up in height.  I'll be next.

1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

Mark does look very grown up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails