Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

10 percent

It is really easy to make me laugh.  That's not necessarily a character flaw, but when you have children that are funny + love to perform, it's dangerous.  Because you laugh when they are funny and they lap up the attention and try even harder to be funny and you laugh and the cycle continues until it is too much.  Stop.  You're not funny anymore.

Many, many times I used to tell Braeden to only say 1/10 of what he was thinking.

Well, my little boy is growing up.  He emailed us this:
The sister missionaries were sick this week and we called them about something.  Afterwards we were just talking about how they were sick.  Sister Brownlee said, "1 Thessalonians 5:25."  I looked it up and it says "Brethren, pray for us."  I laughed and then read the next verse in my head.  I was SOOOO tempted to say it out loud.  Self control for the win.  Still trying to only say a tenth of what I think of.....
So then Adam and I looked up 1 Thessalonians 5:26.

Greet all the brethren with an holy kiss.

2 comments:

Megan said...

lol, I wonder if Braeden noticed this...or the sisters.

Olivia Cobian said...

I have my suspicions about these sisters....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails