Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2016

101 things I'm grateful for


This list just proves the statement that there's always something to be thankful for.  Here are just the first 101 things I could think of, in no particular order.

Adam
Braeden
Emma
Mark
Cell phones
Strong women who love and encourage me
Phone calls from my grandma
A wall full of clocks
Candlelight
Diet coke with lime
Bluebirds out my window
Holidays
Geraniums
Silver
Sharpies
Cold milk
Chocolate
Socks
Carpet
Sagebrush
Cars
Computers
Hot baths
Houseplants
Diet coke with lime
Sisters
Brothers
My parents
Movie theaters
Chalkboards
Pizza
Maps
Good pens
Really sharp pencils
Mail from someone you know
Comfortable chairs
Netflix
Reading good books
Popcorn
Ice cream
Bread
Capresse salad
Corn on the cob
Taking walks
Naps
The color red
Heat
Air conditioning
People that feed missionaries
People that text me pictures of Braeden
Vacations
Beaches
Mountains
Deserts
Stocking caps
Gloves
Jackets
Sweatshirts
Horace, the goat
How green everything is in the spring
Fall colors
Snow
Seat heat
Car washes
Clean laundry
Electricity
Adam’s parents
Scriptures
Prayer
Temples
Paint
Ice cubes
Inspiration
Pillows
Sunrises
Sunsets
Indoor plumbing
Music
Modern medicine
Photographs
Raspberries
Buttons
Grass
Trees
Friends
Open windows
Dishwashers
Emails from Braeden
Online shopping
Libraries
Costco
Comfortable places to sit
Repentance and forgiveness
Apples and peanut butter
Sunglasses
Finding cash in a pocket
The women my brothers married
Nieces
Nephews
Cousins
Cinnamon rolls
Hot air balloons out my window

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are doubly thankful for diet coke with lime.

Olivia Cobian said...

Did Cor notice about the diet coke with lime, twice? Careful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails