Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Not my email

Another round of emails that weren't intended for me.  I've got variety this time, people.

Random:


A prodigious use of punctuation:


No punctuation:




Disappointing (because I didn't really get cookies delivered) and perhaps a little passive aggressive because Karen is working all day yet you still are expecting cookies:


And now for the international flavor:


(Thelma Guyot made this purchase on Christmas day.  This makes me curious.  Did she forget Christmas shopping--in addition to forgetting her email address?)

More international email:


Here's the translation:

And even though is was based on Chinese Feng Shui (?) no money truck has shown up yet.  Maybe because I didn't share within 11 minutes....

Finally, I think we can call this revenge of the Thelmas.  My email address was used to sign up for coupons.com.  I predict a whole lot more email not intended for me.

Sigh.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails